The new build of BoringPredictable server has the following highlights:
- You can run any eco-application against it, just set the corresponding URL in the PersistenceMapperWCFClient http://<yourborpred>/APP_A0/A0_PMPWCF.svc , and make sure your app and server is using the same model
- This is true for standard ECO, ECO-WindowsPhone, ECO-Android, ECO-Silverlight
- Using the latest builds of ECO, AppComplete and BoringPredictable Server you need no longer add enum types to KnownTypes
- Using the latest builds of ECO, AppComplete and BoringPredictable Server you now have a Cloud button in the toolbar that will let you send your model to your BoringPredictable Server with a single click
- BoringPredictable Server has a ASP.NET handle that produce XPS reports defined in AppComplete and downloads these as XPS
- BoringPredictable Server has a Service that Given an ocl expression and a ViewModel populates a odf file (excel open format) and downloads this
- BoringPredictable Server admin has export and import functions of objects - in xml format
- BoringPredictable Server admin allows for alternate db connection - either SqlServer or MySql
- BoringPredictable Server admin allows for alternate db connection to reversed database
What I am looking for is some beta-testers of BoringPredictable Server.
The way I see it BoringPredictable Server is an important addition in "making things work" with very little effort.
Many applications can probably deploy in full production with BoringPredictable Server, while other applications may still want to produce their own PersistenceMapper.